I suggest you ...

Sublime Text plugin

Sublime Text plugin for applying changes without saving.

1,554 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    amocamoc shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • IanIan commented  · 

the Firefox Plugin is unsigned and, as such, is being blocked by FF. is there a signed version in the near future?

• Anonymous commented  · 

i want to enhance my breast ,but I have no money to pay for you

• Anonymous commented  · 

I avidently want to transform myself into woman ,i want to enhance my breast ,but I have no money to pay you for it 。

• Michael J KormendyMichael J Kormendy commented  · 

Tick Tock .. what's the status? Is this a bust? Just let the public know! Thanks for a great app!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Looking forward to have it :)

• Federico RomanoFederico Romano commented  · 

Any news on this????? i've paid LiveReload and i havent seen any update in a long time, could you please do this one? its really voted

• BenBen commented  · 

News about plugin for ST3 ?

• MiguelMiguel commented  · 

Hi, any news about apply changes without saving in Sublime Text?

• GiovanniGiovanni commented  · 

I'm using sublime text 2, is the plugin still compatible? I've downloaded it from here:
        https://github.com/dz0ny/LiveReload-sublimetext2
        In the path I can read sublimetext2, but in the title it mentions sublimetext3.

When I try to activate the plugin in the browser I've got this error:

Could not connect to LiveReload server. Please make sure that a compatible LiveReload server is running. (We recommand guard-livereload, until LiveReload 2 comes to your platform.)

Any help? (i'm using ubuntu linux 12.04).

• TomTom commented  · 

Any updates on this?

• Austin SiewertAustin Siewert commented  · 

I would love this. I keep finding myself going back to Espresso when editing my CSS. Saving to reload is a pain coming from Espresso/CSSEdit workflow.

I can't find the thread, but I remember I commenting on this a while back (~April 2012) and you mentioned it was around the corner. Any insight on when this might be available? Thanks Andrey

• fillfill commented  · 

Lovely idea! But wouldn't it be better not to focus on one text editor? Proper API that text editor can access is a good idea! Personally i use SublimeText but not everyone like that! ;-)

• ZurielZuriel commented  · 

this is such a huge time saver. right now firebug does it but its not the same as having live reload handle this!

• maxw3stmaxw3st commented  · 

Would be nice to have the same for notepad++. I have a feeling if you can supply a snippet like is used in the head of the doc it should work. Or perhaps a macro I can code or import into notepad++.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base