I suggest you ...

Reload browser on database changes

Imagine how cool it would be to make changes in your WordPress / Drupal / Joomla admin page and have your site reloaded automatically? If you're used to tweaking your posts, or theme colors, or whatever, I'm sure you can appreciate that.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrey TarantsovAdminAndrey Tarantsov (Founder, LiveReload) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hubert DaivelopeurHubert Daivelopeur commented  · 

Wordpress. I would be glad to develop a WP Plugin that triggers a reload on user/post/taxonomy create/edit.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Wordpress and the Multi Site Wordpress too! I'm trying to figure out how to use Compass with a fresh install but haven't figured it out yet.

• Rich BradshawRich Bradshaw commented  · 

Perhaps just a button to reload/make it AppleScript aware – perhaps I could then make a SequelPro plugin to trigger LiveReload.

• JesseJesse commented  · 

Wordpress.
        If you consider doing another framework first I'll change your mind by being the first in line to donate to the wordpress pot.

• J BJ B commented  · 

Drupal 6 & 7

• NatetronnNatetronn commented  · 

ExpressionEngine Please!

• MartinMartin commented  · 

Yes! Reload on database change would be great. I develop WordPress Sites localy with MAMP Pro. Please make LiveReload able to monitor chynges in MAMPs local db.

Feedback and Knowledge Base